Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of HIPAAtrek by working with one of the fastest growing companies in the healthcare compliance market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish HIPAAtrek as a key technology platform provider?
As an Enterprise Sales Executive you will be responsible for providing business leadership and creative direction to our clients and partners. You will build and maintain broad relationships and develop and manage opportunities. You will define a client experience relationship strategy, including building a strong working relationship with existing clients and partners while shaping go-to-market opportunities.
The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for driving revenue while teaming with all aspects of the customer’s organization, which includes executives, business process owners, legal, and others. Skills required to build relationships across an account include creative thinking, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, to impact all enterprise business groups. The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation. The Enterprise Sales Executive works with all appropriate HIPAAtrek resources to support customer interests, and will understand how to strongly advocate for their customer and balance that with the business needs of HIPAAtrek. This includes dotted line responsibility for downstream sales and technical resources. Development of formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting client success is core to the role. Domestic travel may be required.
- Strong desire to work in a fast moving startup
- 5+ years of technology related sales or business development experience in Healthcare
- 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to hospitals and enterprise partners
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to manage comprehensive pipeline
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience within the Electronic Health Records (EHR/EMR) industry
- A background in healthcare compliance or administration
- Track record of developing sustainable new business
- Extensive customer network
- Experience in business development within a startup
- Strong verbal and written communications skills